- a. Synergy offers comprehensive small business consulting by offering six key services for our clients, listed below. For a more in-depth analysis of what each service includes visit the
“Services” page on our website.
- i. Grant Proposals
- ii. Business Plans
- iii. Website and Mobile Application Development
- iv. Search Engine Optimization
- v. Strategy Transformation
- vi. Branding Solutions
- a. The following table outlines both the standard business plan and grant proposal. Topics of solutions are subject to change depending on clients’ needs, or if Synergy deems fit due to the nature of a specific industry.
|Business Plan*||Grant Proposal*|
|Executive Summary||Program Title|
|Industry Analysis||Executive Summary|
|Macroeconomic Analysis||Project Description/Background|
|Problem Statement||Program Activities|
|Resources & Capabilities||Evaluation Plan|
|Proforma Balance Sheet|
*A free sample business plan and/or grant proposal are available upon customer request, following the free consultation meeting.
- a. Synergy aims to complete the final draft (which includes implemented feedback from the customer) within three weeks of receiving a signed statement of work. Each business plan presents unique challenges, however, that our writers and researchers must overcome. This may increase or decrease time to completion by as much as one week.
a. The grant proposal process starts with a signed statement of work and ends with the final proposal submission. A finalized grant proposal can take between three and six weeks to complete.
a. Building a website from scratch typically takes 1-1.5 months while an application development can take 2-4 months.
- a. Upon scheduling a free consultation with Synergy, one of our team members will promptly send a comprehensive questionnaire to your given email address. It is advised that you spend time reading through and filling out the questionnaire to the best of your ability, so that we may discuss it further at our meeting. Additionally, bring a prepared list of any questions you have for us!
- a. We offer a very turnkey solution to our clients and so all we ask if that sufficient time is put towards the questionnaires and that you attend the three meetings we customarily have, the first being a discovery call.
a. Smaller corporate grants often award around $10,000 – $50,000, whereas federal grants can reach into the millions of dollars. Precise dollar amounts awarded depend on an organization’s goals, budget, competencies, and other objective and subjective factors.
a. Every organization has a unique timeline and process for making their award decisions. Oftentimes, proposals will be awarded or rejected within three to twelve months.
a. Being a for-profit company does not prohibit your organization from receiving grant awards. The overall pool of available grants shrinks as a for-profit company.
a. It is important. Synergy has multiple strategies to help boost your score before requesting financing. Building credit take takes time and oftentimes we slow a project down while a client builds his/her credit.
a. SEO is extremely important because it’s a technique for ranking your website on Google and other search engines. SEO consists of off-page and on-page technical work. Once a domain is acquired Synergy advises clients to begin the off-page SEO strategy immediately as SEO in general takes time.
a. Synergy is a unique advisor as our team has substantial real-world, industry experience so everything we do is done through a business lens.
a. A 50% retainer fee is collected at the execution of the statement of work and the balance due is collected when the final solution is delivered.
Were our FAQ’s helpful? If you have more questions, contact us here [email protected]